Pinnacle Insolvency is committed to ensuring that:
- Clients should feel confident that Pinnacle Insolvency is committed to the fair treatment of its customers.
- All our services are designed and marketed to meet the needs of identified target groups of consumers.
- Customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Our advice to customers is always suitable and takes into account their individual circumstances.
- Customers are provided with a service that performs as we have led them to believe it will.
- Customers do not face unreasonable after-sales barriers from us, e.g. cancellation or complaints.
It is expected that all staff understand what the ‘Fair Treatment of Customers’ means and this should be achieved at all times. We also have Quality Assurance processes in place and where we identify that we haven’t achieved our usual high standards we can identify what has happened and take immediate action to rectify the situation.
It is the duty of every individual member of staff to ensure that customers are treated fairly in all their dealings with Pinnacle Insolvency.